Requirements Quality Suite
Knowledge is, nowadays, the most valuable asset for modern organizations. Besides, according to INCOSE, system engineering «focuses on defining customer needs and requirements functionality early in the development cycle, documenting requirements, …».
The goal of the Requirements Quality Suite (RQS) is to efficiently manage the quality of both, requirements and knowledge as real assets for the organization.
Within the Requirements Quality Process, the Suite suggests some new roles, such as the System Knowledge Base Architect, or the System Knowledge Repository Manager, introduces a set of tools to support these roles, and defines a PDCA cycle to provide methodological support to the process.
The Requirements Quality Suite includes the following tools:
- RAT - Requirements Authoring Tool
- Write your requirements easily by using an assistant
- Correctness analysis on the fly
- Consistency analysis on the fly
- RQA – Requirements Quality Analyzer
- Check the correctness of your requirement specification
- Correctness, Completeness and Consistency analysis
- Configure RQA according to your own quality policies
16 Margarita Salas St. 2nd Floor
LEGATEC Technology Park
28919 Leganés - Madrid
Spain - EUROPEAN UNION
(+34) 91 217 25 96