Requirements Quality Analyzer
Requirements Quality Analyzer allows you to define, measure, improve and manage the quality of your requirements specifications.
Requirements Quality Analyzer (RQA) uses a wide set of metrics in order to assess the quality of a requirement specification (Correctness, Consistency and Completeness). While individual metrics are suitable to assess the quality of a single requirement, global metrics can assess the quality of a global specification. The global metrics covered in the Requirements Quality Suite are: coupling, inconsistency and missing requirements.
RQA improved reporting
RQA version 4 includes a whole set of new reports suitable for different roles in the organization. Thus, on the one side the new reporting system covers the overall quality of a project, while it also covers the details dealing with the quality of a given individual requirement.
The new reporting system includes a very valuable tool for Quality Control teams: reports can be automatically generated and sent to the author of the requirements (or project manager) just by providing an email account in the setup process.
RQA is based on natural language processing and semantic techniques, thus allowing a comparison of the actual meaning of the requirements, and not the keywords finally used.
The Quality PDCA Cycle of RQA
RQA, as well as the improvement process , can be both customized according to a PDCA cycle:
- Identify projects and domains to be enhanced.
- Take initial measurements on real data.
- Identify the initial set of metrics and quality functions.
- Define the requirements knowledge model.
- Operate the tools in the suite.
- Execute assessments for individual requirements and global specifications.
- Is quality evolving as expected?
- Do our teams need additional training?
- How can metrics and quality functions be adjusted to carry on with the improvement process?
- Adjust metrics and quality functions.
- Train requirements authors.
- Evolve the requirements knowledge model.
RQA is fully integrated with:
Requirements Authoring Tool (RAT): that allows to write requirements under the premise “right the first time”
knowledgeMANAGER: that allows to manage the boilerplates used by authors as well as the requirements knowledge model and other semantic items needed by the core technology of the Requirements Quality Suite.
Requirements Quality Analyzer is currently connected to the following requirements management tools:
16 Margarita Salas St. 2nd Floor
LEGATEC Technology Park
28919 Leganés - Madrid
Spain - EUROPEAN UNION
(+34) 91 217 25 96