- DOORS Only: RQA is now able to let open nodes which have some modules inside.
- DOORS Only: RQA is now able to let open nodes with formal modules at any level (loading only the modules just at the next level) or all the modules in the hierarchy.
- RQA is now able to setup several module/block configurations at the same time.
- RQA is now able to have the module/block name enclosed in the report.
- RQA is now able to have the list of criterion/thresholds/forbidden words enclosed in the report.
- The RQA loading screen should be hidden in the background if it has been made disappear once.
- RQA is now able to load the configuration for each module taking into account the global path instead of the local path in the repository.
- RQA is now able to store the real QualityValue in the RQS_QualityValue attribute in the Requirement Management System (RMS)
- RQA Server shall be able to setup the default individual metric configuration.
- RQA Server shall be able to setup the default magnitudes, measurement systems and units.
- RQA Server shall be able to setup the complete non-requirement information related module configuration (such as credentials, filtering fields, reporting)
- RQA Server shall be able to setup various module configurations at the same time, in the same conditions as the previous point.
- Solving bug for modules configured for automated assessment and with 0 requirements inside. In that case the metrics are deleted when the synchronizer is run.
- Manual deletions of any of the RQS_XXX attributes detection for not overwriting them when assessing again the quality.