- The user interface has been completely renewed
- RQA consist of only one edition able to connect to IBM DOORS, Visure Requirement, Microsoft Excel, Catia Reqtify or a XML specification.
- RQA is able to create new parameterized metric based on:
- Input or output links with a predefined name.
- Evaluation over a single attribute.
- Counting the number of a predefined term tag, a predefined semantic cluster or the combination of both term tag and semantic cluster.
- Counting the number of matches in the requirements of a predefined requirement pattern, a predefined requirement pattern group or a requirement pattern included in a predefined requirement pattern group.
- Evaluation any user-defined metric code
- RQA is able to create a new aggregate report about the terms found in the correctness metrics, and a more detailed report on the requirements using those terms for that correctness metric.
- RQA is able to evaluate new correctness metrics based on the System Conceptual Model (formerly known as Thesaurus):
- Generic or specific terms
- Compound or part terms
- Synonym terms
- RQA is able to define correctness configuration sets to be associated easily with the requirement specifications instead of configuring a specification, and then save the metric configuration in a local file and then applying it to the other specifications.
- RQA is able to help the requirement author while modifying the requirement.
Requirements Authoring Tool (RAT)
- Requirements Authoring Tool is now able to be run as an independent application as well as being a plugin inside of IBM DOORS.
- The user interface has been renewed to adapt to the user preferences.
- RAT is able to help while writing with predefined examples from the existing requirement patterns.
- RAT includes all the correctness improvements described in RQA Client and assess them on the fly.
- The writing assistance has been improved solving some limitation from previous versions such as compound terms, etc.
RQS Server (formerly known as RQA Server)
- The user interface has been completely renewed.
- The RQS Server does not require administration rights to be started, just only when performing operations that need them to be executed successfully.
- The RQS Server is able to define correctness configuration sets to be associated easily with the requirement specifications.