- Improved support for German language
- Improved support for complex (paragraph) patterns:
- Possibility to match all patterns composing the complex pattern
- Possibility to match at least only 2 patterns composing the complex pattern
- Improved management of Active Directory items by including a new Active Directory browser.
- Improved complex pattern management:
- Support to configure whether to match all the patterns vs matching, at least, 2 patterns composing the complex pattern
- Improved complex pattern matching visualization in the Syntax Analysis tree tab
- Solved bug while managing normalization rules inside pattern restrictions advanced setup
- Improved pattern slots to only accept the not-normalized form of a term (e.g. infinitive verbs)
- Included pattern tooltip in the pattern list and syntax analysis tree to avoid opening the syntax form or changing tab
- Solved bug while exporting the SCM in SKOS / RDF format
Requirements Quality Analyzer (RQA)
- Improved "Out-of-domain acronyms" to detect terms with one capitalization change (from lower case to upper case or vice versa) and two chars in upper case or more than one capitalization change.
- E.g.: CMx, PoC, etc.
- Improved "Links coverage" metric and "Overlapping requirements" configuration form by using the target modules filter to avoid displaying warning messages when they are not needed.
- Improved detection of changes in the edition window to avoid warning the user about unsaved changes when there are not such changes
Requirements Authoring Tool (RAT)
- Improved usability interaction while editing requirements:
- Possibility to hide the list of suggested next term while writing
- Pattern tooltips
- New re-assessment options in on-the-fly completeness and consistency metrics
- Renaming tabs to describe better their functionality:
- "Overlapping requirements" by "Similar requirements" to avoid confusion with the "Overlapping requirements" consistency metric type
- "Terminology coverage" by "Terminology usage" to avoid confusion with the "Terminology coverage" completeness metric type.
- Pattern example space redesign to avoid it being over the editing text box.
- Improved bug while deleting modules or projects in the "SKB Assets" management tab
- Improved reporting when the specification is not configured to hold the RQS quality attributes