The REUSE Company
Managing Requirements' Quality and Reuse
CASE tools analyzing requirements' quality by means of a lexical, syntactical and semantic approach. Application of the Natural Language Processing (NLP) paradigm to all kinds of textual and structured Systems/Software artefacts. Connected to the most used requirements management tools and requirements management software.
Solutions for automatic traceability. Semi-supervised environments for traceability suggestions among different Systems/Software artefacts.
Systems/Software artefact Reuse technology: Requirements, Documents, Risks, Tests, UML, SYSML reuse by content matching.
Technology based on intensive use of Ontologies for Systems Engineering.
The Reuse Company's technology has been tested in the market for more than 10 years.
- Write your requirements easily by using an assistant
- Correctness analysis on the fly
- Consistency analysis on the fly
- Check the correctness of your requirement specification
- Correctness, Completeness and Consistency analysis
- Configure RQA according to your own quality policies
- Manage the knowledge models that better represent your project
- Create the boilerplate that will lead the authoring of requirements