Do you want to work in an exciting and international environment?
Currently we have the following jobs available
.Net Software Developer
About the job
You will join one of the different development teams within our organization and will perform .Net projects around our Systems Engineering Suite applications. You will learn the most modern Software Engineering methodologies as well as continuos integration methods and tools.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
- Develop .NET applications
- Understand our technologies and become product expert
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both, nature and severity of customers issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal best practices
- Contribute to promote the technologies at the company, and at the same time develop the projects assigned
- Collaborate to develop projects following The REUSE Company’s directives
- Communicate properly with the Team and the Customers
- Location: The REUSE company headquarters in Madrid (Spain)
- Associate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Demonstrable professional experience in Software Engineering with the following technical capabilities:
- .NET / .NET Core experience (C# and VB.NET, indistinctively) for desktop applications using WPF with MVVM framework (preferred) or Windows Forms technologies.
- Relational databases experience (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, etc.)
- Collaborative work using SVN, GIT or any other configuration management tool.
- Unit testing and integration testing using NUnit technology or similar.
- Agile methodologies, especially SCRUM experience
- MS Office user level interaction
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English (you will communicate with worldwide customers)
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Problem-solver and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong capability to adapt for shifting corporative workflows and procedures
- Strong capability to adapt for shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
Nice to Have
- Technical capabilities:
- .NET experience in web development (HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS, ASP.NET)
- Systems Engineering experience
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional (INCOSE) certificate or above
- Know-how to identify opportunities for improvement
- Willingness to travel around Europe and USA
- Skilled in French, German or Swedish languages
The REUSE Company (TRC) is an organization specialized in the application of Semantic Representation and Analysis Technologies to a wide range of industries: Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Naval, Health, Industrial machinery… Our customers are usually (but not limited to) safety-oriented organizations.
TRC is an international company, with offices in Sweden, Spain and USA (2022). The spirit inside the headquarter (Spain) is to promote an international professional environment.
Our focus is on System/Software Reuse, Traceability and Quality applied to all types of work-products throughout the whole SE lifecycle (requirements, SysML Models, physical models, tests cases, data results, manuals, natural language descriptions, fault trees, etc.). The integration of tools and technology from The REUSE Company facilitates the representation, analysis, and exploitation of knowledge allowing for a knowledge-centric system engineering approach.
Our mission is to promote system/software and knowledge reuse within any organization, by offering processes, methods, tools, and services that make it possible. We offer technology that is fully integrated within the organization’s production chain.
You can find more detailed information about our company at reusecompany.com
What we offer
- Permanent contract, Full-time position
- Attractive salary according to your experience: reference salary for Spain (not limited to) 24.000 to 32.000€
- Team-based working environment, young and passionate people
- Working with the best professionals in a leading company
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
- Flexible working hours