Mastering the Knowledge Manager Tool
This course provides a deep review of the KM – Knowledge Manager tool, and how users can model the system knowledge with the different features.
Participants will get the skills to perform the different activities to build an ontology, from different perspectives: organizational ontology, system knowledge base or modelling standards as libraries.
When: February 16-17, 2021
Price: 1200€ (without VAT)
Goals of the course
- Understanding the concept of ontology within a Systems Engineering project
- Managing dictionaries, semantic clusters and conceptual models
- Dealing with textual patterns (also known as boilerplates)
- Importing knowledge from other sources
- Understanding the concept of configuration management for knowledge bases
- Real-time transformation of SysML models into ontologies
This course provides a deep review of the KM– Knowledge Manager- tool, and how users can build up and organize the knowledge base with the different features.
Pre-Requirements / Who should attend
- Knowledge managers
- Business analysts
- Functional analysts
- Project managers
- Quality managers
- Introduction to KM
- Dealing with a controlled vocabulary in KM
- Classifying concepts:
- Semantic clusters
- System Conceptual models
- Textual patterns:
- Pattern definition
- Pattern formalization
- Importing knowledge:
- Importing knowledge from external sources
- Generating knowledge bases from textual requirements
- Knowledge libraries:
- Knowledge libraries
- External libraries to access SysML models in real-time
- Configuration management of libraries
- Practical session – Open Q&A session around the tool capabilities and the concepts covered in points 1 to 6.
Duration: 2 days
Timetable: from 9am to 6pm (a break for lunch and two more coffee breaks)
Key Account Manager at The REUSE Company
Do you want to receive information about our courses?
Contact us for more information