According to many different surveys and studies, requirements completeness is the factor that impacts the most when verifying requirements quality.
This webinar will show how lacking completeness can impact systems engineering projects and review some tips and tricks to reduce the gap between an actual specification and the ideal ‘complete’ specification. Asking the proper questions contributes to reducing this gap, so we’ll see some of those questions (you are welcome to prepare and share yours during the session).
To make it even a little bit more challenging, completeness has to be checked from two different perspectives. Aside from a global completeness check, individual requirements have to be written in a way that there are no missing blocks: conditions, performance information, tolerances…. This is also considered requirements completeness.
This webinar will provide more detail on this topic and show how the tool RQA – QUALITY Studio can contribute to complete specifications.
- The 3-dimensional aspects of requirements quality
- Why requirements completeness is the most challenging quality dimension
- Tips and tricks and questions to be asked to fill the gaps and improve requirements completeness
- Tools to check requirements completeness
- Demo of RQA – QUALITY Studio to check requirements completeness
Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 5:00 PM CEST (Madrid)/ 8:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)/11:00 AM EDT (Detroit)
Thursday, September 30 2021, 9:00 AM CEST (Madrid)/ 4:00 PM JST (Tokyo)/ 5:00 PM AEST (Sydney)