The goal of this 10-minute express webinar is to show you how easy it is to put into practice the INCOSE Guide for Writing Requirements with our tools. Normally, it takes quite a lot of time and effort before the first real results of the quality evaluation are feasible. In only 10 minutes, you’ll learn how to conduct an objective quality analysis focused on the correctness of your requirements from scratch and how to issue a quality report, using RQA – QUALITY Studio.
This webinar is for beginners and will show you how to use our tools with the INCOSE guidelines from the very first step of downloading the INCOSE Library. After the presentation there will be 5 minutes for Q&A.
For more detailed information about Correctness, Completeness and Consistency, take a look at the following webinars:
- Improve the quality of your requirements using advanced Correctness metrics in RQA – QUALITY Studio
- Completeness: tips and tricks for high-quality specifications
- Why CHALLENGING the INCOSE Consistency Metrics might benefit your requirements
- Our approach to the INCOSE Guide for Writing Requirements.
- Issuing a quality report in RQA – QUALITY Studio.
- Q&A – Topic Discussion.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 4:00 PM CET (Madrid)/ 8:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)/11:00 AM EDT (Detroit)
Thursday, November 4, 2021, 9:00 AM CET (Madrid)/ 5:00 PM JST (Tokyo)/ 7:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)